iOS App Accepted

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Thu Apr 28 23:09:40 EDT 2011

My first iOS app (created in LiveCode) was accepted to the App Store!  I feel like I just gave birth!   "Deal Master", an app for poker dealers to practice dealing, was accepted to the App Store Wednesday morning.  It's already sold a few copies.  See for yourself...

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/deal-master/id433511406

The app was accepted on the first submission attempt.  For those of you interested, here is the timeline:

April 27, 2011 09:52 -- Ready for Sale
April 27, 2011 09:40 -- Processing for App Store
April 26, 2011 09:50 -- In Review
April 21, 2011 07:46 -- Waiting For Review
April 21, 2011 07:44 -- Upload Received
April 21, 2011 07:40 -- Waiting for Upload
April 20, 2011 13:49 -- Prepare for Upload