RunRev Live video archives

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Apr 28 22:46:41 EDT 2011

Sarah,

They said they will be working on getting them all up and organized with example links. Still getting to ask questions and discuss with peers is a lot better. Andre was great but they cut him short. I could have listened to his presentation for another hour at least.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net