how to get a clickable map over an image?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Apr 27 06:23:07 EDT 2011

Hi,

Is there still anybody left, not being in San Jose?

I am trying to get multiple polygon shaped areas clickable within an image.
So my first idea was to put multiple transparent polygons over my image as
clickable buttons.

But now I experience that a polygon is only mouse sensitive, when it is
opaque.

Strange to say, the border of the transparent polygon is mouse sensitive,
though I set the border to size 0!?

Am I missing something with my polygons or what is the appropriate way to
get multiple polygon shaped areas of an image mouse sensitive without
cutting the image into multiple pieces?

Thanks for any idea

Tiemo