Ungroup Message?

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Apr 26 03:35:19 EDT 2011

You could set a flag (containing the long id of the group) prior to selecting and ungrouping the group and then in the selectedObjectChanged message compare the flag and the long id of the target. If the flag is set and the target is different then you could trigger your own ungroup message. I agree that a native message would be better though (not at my computer so I can't check the dictionary for suitable candidates).

Terry...