libURL hangs after getting response with keep-alive, header

David Beck david_beck at rotundasoftware.com
Sun Apr 24 13:19:21 EDT 2011

Hi Dave,

Thanks for you help.

If I send a "Connection: close" with the httpHeaders, everything works
as expected with no hang. In this case, by using using the logging
feature in libURL, I could see that the response header have
"connection: close" instead of "connection: keep-alive".

It looks like there are several places were libURL tests for the
"Connection: close" header in the response, but I don't see it testing
for a "keep-alive" header anywhere.

Should I log this as a bug?

Thanks!

David