At the airport, NeXT stop usa

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Apr 24 09:39:50 EDT 2011

Finally got internet at some airport, right now I am at Dallas FTW waiting
for AA1347 that should take me to san jose.

My luggage has free will and might end up somewhere else, one day my luggage
will go to a totally different conference and be a speaker there.

:-D

Anyone arriving on SJC in about 4 hours?