[ANN] Quartam PDF Library goes open source

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 22:47:28 EDT 2011

Hi Jan,

Your release of Quartam PDF Library as open source
is a landmarking decision that clears and opens a whole
new path for applications created in this platform.

Clearly, I interpret your decision as a leap of faith.
Faith in your fellow developers.
In the name of all of them, I say Thanks. :-)

Hopefully, every developer in this platform
will take the necessary time to download
and study in detail your library. You should
feel reassured that this time would be well
spend learning to use one of the finest libraries
released in this platform.

These weblinks contains additional material that
will encourage a better understanding and use of
the PDF publishing platform, as defined in
ISO 32000-1 standard (based upon PDF 1.7)

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/pdf/pdf_reference.html
http://wwwimages.adobe.com/www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/pdf/pdfs/PDF32000_2008.pdf
http://es.scribd.com/doc/15490725/PDF-Hacks-by-OReilly-Media

Thanks again! Keep Up this landmarking work!

Al