Folks, help me test Twitter integration

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sat Apr 23 11:18:21 EDT 2011

Folks,

I am testing part of my RunRevLive session, those of you that have a twitter
account could please try to open:

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/runrevlive/session1/

This page will quickly redirect to twitter requesting an authorization to
post, if you authorize, it will post to your timeline a message with a
programming quote and redirect to twitter.com

I am testing an OAuth 1.0 bare bones implementation for RevServer. OAuth 1.0
is really tricky and I think I've reached the point where authorization and
posting mostly works but I'd like to test it with other accounts. Nothing is
saved. The posting authorization token is not saved on the server and at
anytime you can log into twitter and revoke the authorization.

Cheers
andre
PS: This is really pre-alpha stuff right now, so if it explodes, please tell
me.