libURL hangs after getting response with keep-alive header

Web Admin Himalayan Academy katir at hindu.org
Fri Apr 22 16:39:18 EDT 2011

  FYI: Not sure if this relates:

  I recently set Keep Alive on (300 connections) in the core  httpd.conf
on our web server... (recommended for performance)

and I'm not having any difficulty with any of my desktop stacks or
handlers that talk to our server (I have a dozen or these, 2 or 3 of
which are in production and used every day...)  the handlers do HTTP
gets, HTTP POST, FTP Up and down, and talk to MySQL from the desktop...
all working fine here in the IDE.