libURL hangs after getting response with keep-alive header

Dave Cragg dave.cragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 15:11:43 EDT 2011

David

Unless something has changed in the recent versions of libUrl (and I can't find anything obvious), libUrl will ignore any "Connection: keep-alive" header in the response.

By default, it will keep connections open unless there was a "Connection: close" header in the response.

Could there be something else going on that is causing the problem?

Cheers
Dave