[ANN] Data Grid Helper 1.3.4 Selects your columns

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 10:31:54 EDT 2011

Dear List,

After a break, we are pleased to be back with a new version of our
Data Grid Helper plugin.

What we have for you in this version?

Add

New ready to use script available, for column selection. Column
selection makes the datagrid behave like any spreadsheet when one
click on column header.
Note: To have the script working properly, you must comment or delete
the dgHilite property and the mouseUp handler of the standard header
behavior script.

Fix

Fix a bug with the sort by column local menu. The menu was not properly working.

Change

The DGH's data substack is renamed DGH_Data to insure compatibility
with possible existing project.

If you have not already tested DGH, a trial version free for 30 days
is available here:
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&download=17:data-grid-helper-plugin&id=12:trial&Itemid=63

We have also a quick start guide, downloadable here:
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&download=13:data-grid-helper-quick-start-guide&id=12:trial&Itemid=63

You can purchase DGH directly on our partner store:
http://www.runrev.com/store/product/data-grid-helper-1-2-0/

We are also part in a limited time Omegabundle offer:
http://www.omegabundle.com/

The opportunity to acquire a LiveCode license for Mobile or Desktop
and a great tools package for an attractive price, or to make a gift
to a friend.

Best regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)