Palette question

Klaus on-rev klaus at major.on-rev.com
Mon Apr 18 12:51:01 EDT 2011

Hi Scott,

> Recently, Pete wrote:
>
>> As a side
>> note, I also found that setting the stack window decorations to None gets
>> rid of the resize icon.
>
> If you're just trying to enable or disable resizing, you can set the
> "resizable" property of your stack to true or false.

yes, but THAT does not hinder the system to resize your stack when you
click the green button in the title bar (OS X), just tested! Big fun :-/
I consider this a bug: "not resizable" should be "not resizeable"!

If you set the width/height, min width/height and max width/height of your stack
to the same value, then THAT will finally make the stack really "not resizable"!

> Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX Design