Android Phone

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Apr 17 14:17:41 EDT 2011

The G1 is a good phone, but if I remember correctly, it only has android
1.5, and RunRev will support 2.2 and higher.  If the G1 can be updated, it
may work, but I don't think it can be.

-Roger
On Apr 17, 2011 10:13 AM, "Dan Friedman" <dan at clearvisiontech.com> wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> I know nothing about the Android. I am a iPhone user. As I am about to
embark on writing for the Android, I thought I should have one to test on. A
friend of a friend got a new phone and has offered me his old Android phone
for $40. It is a T-Mobile Android G1. It's white and says "with Google" on
the back. It looks exactly like this:

> http://www.g1googlephone.com/images/tmobile_g1_google_phone_white.jpg
>
> Does anyone know if this is a good phone for testing apps built with LC?
Is it to old? I don't want to use it as an actual phone, just for app
testing.