Hack

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Apr 14 19:11:48 EDT 2011

Well if it helps, I advise people to have 3 sets of credentials: 1) Local computer logins (local area networking, user login etc.) 2) Internet logins for things that cannot hurt you (mailing lists, software vendor accounts, insurance etc.) and 3) Internet logins that CAN hurt you (email because someone may send you passwords or software serial numbers, banking, Paypal etc.)

Under no circumstances use one set of credentials for either of the others.

Bob