(My) Memory Corrupted -- Scaling An Image?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Apr 13 02:03:59 EDT 2011

Hey all:

It's been some years since I've had to do this, and I'm now I'm getting old
and blanking on the technique: scale an image so the data in the resulting
image reflects the scaled down data, not the original image data?

The one technique I was able to piece together: scale the image and then set
the image/alphaData of the image to the current image/alphaData of the
image.  Is this correct?  Took me a while to figure this out because this
technique apparently *doesn't* work using the text property of the image.

I must be really tired -- thanks in advance for reminding me how to
accomplish such a basic result.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director