revCopyFile slow?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 10:57:39 EDT 2011

For shell windows showing look at the property hideConsoleWindows

If you're worried about shell blocking, could do your file management stuff
as a process instead.

Syntax:
open process appName [for [text|binary] {read | write | update | neither}]

Haven't done much with open process myself, but can probably do what you
want that way.