messageTransparent

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 12:12:46 EDT 2011

Wasn't there a discussion a while back about a property (or trick) of a control that would allow, say, a mouseUp message to think that
the object wasn't really there, and so the message would pass to a control that underlay it?  So if I had a graphic
that was on top of a locked field, and I clicked on the graphic, a mouseUp message would pass right through the graphic
and be picked up by the field? A sort of messageTransparent property?

For example, getting the clickLine would be direct. I can always send the message to the field from the graphic,
but I seem to remember a cuter way.

Thanks...

Craig Newman