DELETE, PUT http

Maarten Koopmans maarten.koopmans at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 03:50:29 EDT 2011

Hi,

I there a way to have LIvecode do PUT and DELETE via http/https,
hopefully witj digest authentication? So you can use the UI tools to
integrate with REST services? I see great chanches here :-)

Suddenly firing a lot of questions, because after years of using
LC/runrev for small things I want to do some more heavy lifting.
Coming from a Scala/Scheme/Rebol background I get the event model, but
I need to learn some library tricks (as with any new language) and get
a model of how to do some larger scale programming. So far, things
look pretty good with LC. Once I get it compketely into my system I'll
start really using the mobile version as wel. But... Step at a time.

Thanks (again),

Maarten