Currently playing song on iPod Touch

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Apr 1 13:44:57 EDT 2011

I will say that I have had a long staning issue in Livecode where I have to hold the mouse button a bit longer for the click to register. That may be your problem. I have not troubleshot this at all, but of course the first thing to do is remove all your plugins (except the one you are testing) and restart Livecode.

Bob