how to totally make Kevin's day

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 02:54:35 EDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 6:46 AM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:

> Kevin is a very sharp cookie indeed

And thankfully, like most cookies, doesn't let his emotions ran rampant when
making business decisions.

Once again I'm bewildered at the level of emotion, and some of the analogies
used to describe this business decision.

I think Bob is pretty close, there are some here that no matter what Steve
does, will never forgive him for his decision or many of his other incorrect
decisions. Just as there are some on this list who will always think Steve
is a demigod, incapable of error.

Business is business and again I'm glad so many on this List do not run
Apple or RunRev. They can't seem to separate the business from the emotion.

When Steve made his lockout decision I voted with my wallet. I spent more
than U$120 on iPhone programming books. Not a single cent went to Apple.

Now Steve has reversed that decision I've just voted with my wallet again.
U$99 for LiveCode for iOS seems an absolute bargain to me. Not a single cent
went to Apple.

Hmmm, now should I get all angry and go beat my wife with the books I didn't
need to purchase after all?

That was a rhetorical question by the way, please don't respond.