What have I done?

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 27 12:28:23 EDT 2010

Craig and Mark,

That was the problem. I have a vague recollection  of changing that in
the preference dialog box just to see what would happen, and then the
phone rang. By the time I got of the phone my short term memory bank
had been reprogrammed. I used to have about 68 K short term memory. It
has dwindled to about 8 k.

Thanks,

Jim