Which stack called the library stack ?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Sep 24 18:00:41 EDT 2010

Dar-

> Important: The value of the executionContexts may be changed in
> future versions of Revolution, it is not recommended to write code
> that depends on its contents.

It has ever been thus. The format of the executionContexts changed
slightly with the 3.5 release to support behaviors, but not enough to
cause any serious repercussions. And, btw, in a way that provides an
intriguing window of opportunity for the support of nested behaviors.

> I wish that RunRev would bless the format of the property or provide
> other properties or functions that provide context information.

I do too, but it's deep in the bowels of the engine, so changing it is
likely to break everything. I rather count on it not disappearing or
changing enough to cause damage.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net