The Scripter's Scrapbook (was: Online Snippets library)

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Fri Sep 24 15:24:45 EDT 2010

As pointed out, you can either do the automatic update and replace existing
with new, or manually download a starter-kit setup from the website and
import a backup of your old Scrapbook. The downside of the manual updating
is that you will also have to manually transfer any personal plugins and you
will lose all your settings. If neither is a big deal to you, then a manual
update is available to you.

I will, however, look into a more painless way of updating automatically!

Hugh Senior
FLCo

JosepM wrote:

Yes, I ever meshed with the upgraded foldersme... :/

I download the ssbk and work like a charm.

Salut,
Josep