Scripts that are already running

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 10:14:26 EDT 2010

Hi Dunbar,

I do not have LiveCode installed in this computer, so i could not
test the following idea:

Why not make both, the process and the script, to depend
from an external source, for running and, then they call
each other?

For example, both runs only if certain fixed time has passed
or some variable has been changed or the mouse position has
changed, etc... and when one script runs and finish, it call the
other process for updating. Then, the process call the script
and viceversa.

How feasible is this idea to keep both (the process and the script)
running at the same time?

Al