Hopefully a simple question

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 09:30:17 EDT 2010

Thank you very much! Lots of stuff way over my head so far, but i'll stick
with it till I get it.  By the way, 'wrap' is very helpful for this sort of
thing.

Side question, if I wanted to use aerial style photos for my tiles, there is
a method to set the initial graphic up so that it will 'mesh' with itself on
any edge.  This is just a simple right/left, up/down duplication with a
reverse and flip right? (sounds like i'm describing a dive) at which point
the consolidated image can be split into tile sized chunks and assigned
locations. And while on the subject, does anyone know of a utility that will
split a large image into chucks based on a grid?  Meaning cut it into 40x40
chunks, and save each chunk with positional name for easy re-assembly.

Thanks for all the help again all.