Deployment issues: sqlite?

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Fri Sep 24 06:07:24 EDT 2010

I'm interested in the experience of people deploying Rev / LiveCode based
app that use sqlite databases. What issues do you get when deploying to the
various platforms? Is Linux OK?

Also I'd like to provide an IDE plugin that creates and uses an sqlite
database - this complicates things as the different IDE versions will have
different driver versions, and pervious versions di have a number of bugs as
far as I could tell - Livecode 4.5 seems to have fixed a good number of
these. However, I'm not planning on doing anything fancy, so having an idea
of how well basic sqlite functionality worked out of the box in earlier
IDE's would give some encouragement. How has your experience been with Rev
and sqlite on your platform?