Hopefully a simple question

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Sep 23 21:50:02 EDT 2010

You might consider using buttons, not for any button functionality,
but to reference images.  Lay those out as you need.  They will be in
the same coordinates as your sprites and arrows and things.  You can
butt those against each other.  Adjust the margins if buttons have them.

If you go to 3/4 view, tiling will still work and you can even have a
little overlap.  Just layer them right.

Your game world might be a toroid.  That is, left and right wrap and
up and down wrap.

Dar Scott