Your LiveCode Accounts

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Sep 23 13:20:57 EDT 2010

Dear List Folks,

Just a quick update on your accounts. All the account creation emails
have been sent out now, so if you didn't get yours (spam filter,
bounce?) you can go to this page:

http://www.runrev.com/store/account/login/

In the Existing Customers area, enter the email address you purchased
with. Click the "forgotten password" link and get your password
resent. You should be able to log in to your account.

If you purchased originally with an email address you don't have
anymore, reset your password anyway, then email support at runrev.com to
tell us what email address you did it for, and we can retrieve that
password for you. You will then be able to update the account to an
email address you do use. Please be patient, as I'm sure you can
imagine we have exceptional levels of support at the moment, but we
will get round to everybody just as soon as we can.

Another useful thing you might want to know, is that if you log in and
find you have multiple licenses all grouped together, with a single
price for the update, you can now ungroup the licenses and update each
one individually, for a single update price.

Thanks for all the great feedback, its very heartening to hear how
many of you love the new name/look.

Regards,

Heather

Heather Nagey
Customer Services Manager
http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode – Realize fast, compile-free coding