I feel betrayed

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Sep 23 07:52:40 EDT 2010

On 23/09/2010 01:43, "Robert Mann" <rman at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi I guess though the issue raised was more regardingf KIDs that were able to
> download revMedia and keep going at home than schools buying stuff for the
> classroom..

Just to be clear here - we do have a scolarship program for K-12 and aren't
going to be turning away anyone in that group who doesn't have a budget for
a license. We'll be putting some more extensive pages up about that in the
coming days but it is already up there. You do have to ask but we'll
streamline the process to be simple.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode - Realize fast, compile-free coding