The Scripter's Scrapbook (was: Online Snippets library)

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Thu Sep 23 05:34:58 EDT 2010

Your Entries are stored in the stack data file (initially called ssBk.rev in
the download). If you have more than one Scrapbook, it will also be a stack
data file.

I have not used Dropbox so it would be good to know that a 'roaming'
solution for ssBk is easily available.

Hugh Senior
FLCo

stephen barncard asked...

Hugh, as you know I've been needing a solution to make the same Scrapbook
data available on all my machines and I thought I had found it with Dropbox
(thanks Andre).

But I'm having a hard time trying to find out where the data is stored, so I
can share that file using Dropbox.

I am using the standalone option as the in-IDE plugin just shows too many
stacks in the browsers, and I use it for other kinds of code snippets.

Should I just put the app itself in the dropbox?

On 22 September 2010 13:06, FlexibleLearning
<admin at flexiblelearning.com>wrote:

> Thank you all for the tributes.
>
> The Scripter's Scrapbook is also available in the new RunRev MarketPlace:
> http://www.runrev.com/store/product/scripters-scrapbook-1-0-0/
>
> However, their new website has not yet been completed and there are no
> download links for any products. To get a download (many different
options;
> choose the one/s you want), go to the Flexible Learning website page
> http://www.flexiblelearning.com/ssbk.htm as Thomas suggested. Options
> include standalone applications which are not included in the runRev
> download (when they are re-instated) for those who wish to run ssBk
outside
> the LiveCode environment.
>
> The on-line repository supports a range of attribution options and I would
> encourage you to take  2-for-1 advantage (for every two you grab, put at
> least one up yourself). You cannot store files but you can include any
> number of stacks, files, pdf's etc you want by including their url
> addresses. Ken Ray's work on the cgi to drive this part has been fantasic.
> We have also included vendor options so you can offer your work for sale
if
> you wish as well.
>
> The Scripter's Scrapbook is currently v5.2.19, last updated 24 June 2010
as
> AndyP says. Updates tend to quite infrequent nowadays as not much has been
> requested to improve.
>
> Hugh Senior
> FLCo

Stephen Barncard