I feel betrayed

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Wed Sep 22 20:43:07 EDT 2010

Hi I guess though the issue raised was more regardingf KIDs that were able to
download revMedia and keep going at home than schools buying stuff for the
classroom..

Ayways, I guess there are other options for kids like Scratch and Squeak
that may be more suited, because what I guess is the main advantage of
liveCode is the ability to code for several platforms (with reserves,
beacause it does not always go so smoothly as just pressing the button..)
and this is of no interest for kids but it is for developpers.

And Scratch and Squeak is very stable since quite a while...