The Scripter's Scrapbook (was: Online Snippets library)

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Sep 22 16:35:21 EDT 2010

I've been running into a similar problem with dropbox. I'd like to
have my Valentina databases there and I can't figure out a way to
configure the vServer to allow that.

Drop box sure is an excellent solution for back-ups and use with more
than one machine. I only worry about the company disappearing or
starting to charge for small uses or something.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com