OT: general name for...

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Sep 22 13:56:49 EDT 2010

LiveCode does not fit OOP paradigm, it is almost procedural and imperative
but it is not due to the message path.

I think we should call our "subroutines": definitions, it is a generic
enough term and it has good semantics, it means something we applied a name
for. So a handler, a function and a commmand are just that definitions.