Where does revMobile go?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Sep 22 13:42:33 EDT 2010

On 9/22/10 5:04 AM, Terry Vogelaar wrote:
> But shouldn't it be included? I mean, in the new approach it is one of
> the distribution methods, just like Mac, Windows, Unix and Web. So I
> actually expected to find it in the Standalone application settings as
> one of the tabs. And let the license prevent or enable me to use it...
>
> Or am I thinking too far ahead now?

RevMobile is implemented as a plugin. The plugin is basically just a
bridge that connects with Apple's simulator app and loads your stack
into the simulator. RR may decide to implement it differently in the
future I suppose, but for now that's how it works. So yeah, maybe you're
thinking too far ahead. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com