Online Snippets library

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 22 10:17:44 EDT 2010

Peter,

After reviewing all the links posted I have to agree with you, however to
get this centralised prehaps this is something that RunRev should consider
setting up.

Come on RunRev lets have some feedback on this one

It's interesting how when I started this thread I was sure that a new
snippet base was needed and how the feedback here has completely turned that
around!

-----
Andy Piddock