Still: Where do I put libUUID.rev and qrtReportsLIb.rev in LiveCode?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 08:33:43 EDT 2010

Hi ALex,

You really shouldn't make the libraries substacks of your own stack, merely add a reference to them in the stackfiles, as I explained.
Once you've done that, the standalone builder will automatically copy it to the standalone folder at build time.

qrtReportsLib.rev includes substacks of its own, and therefore cannot become a substack of your mainstack.

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====