Online Snippets library

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 22 06:26:52 EDT 2010

Is there an online code snippets library out there for Rev erm LiveCode?

Not full tutorials, we have them and they are great but just small chunks of
code that individuals have used and tested. I know there is a lot of code
out there but it's fragmented so a central snippet store I think would be
useful.

If not I'm willing to get one up and running.

I'm thinking of having a tree type drill down to the snippets.

Anyone will be able to post thier snippets, suggest new categories etc. The
inclusion would not be automatic as to stop bad (spam, porn) content each
submission would have to be approved.

-----
Andy Piddock