How to recover text from a web page

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Sep 22 01:23:17 EDT 2010

Why bother with revBrowser at all?  Just  do this in the message box:

put URL(http://website.com/page.html)

 and this will put the website html into the message box output. Obviously
you could do this with fields.

Check out Jerry's videos on Screen Scraping:

http://revmentor.com/business-logic-screen-scraping-1
http://revmentor.com/business-logic-screen-scraping-0