A mini-stack to automatically download most recent main stack?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Sep 21 19:02:33 EDT 2010

Jim,

This is very common. It is what we use to call a "splash stack" that serves
as a splash screen like the ones from Adobe and loads the rest of the
application from remote location if needed. Search this list for splash
stack and you will see a lot of goodies.

Be sure to script your stack to cache the main application for times when
there's no networked connection or your app will not launch if unconnected.

Andre