Web Deployment

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Tue Sep 21 14:32:41 EDT 2010

You may be right but they have mentioned plugin with on-rev
in the past if I remember correctly.  I think that is the link that
is supposed to make your on-rev site rev compatible rather
than being just another site on the web.  I could be wrong
though because it is hard to follow a lot of things.

-=>JB<=-