Still: Where do I put libUUID.rev and qrtReportsLIb.rev in LiveCode?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Sep 20 19:15:10 EDT 2010

>> Any ideas?  I'm dead in the water until this is resolved.
>
> Put a "Plugins" folder inside the folder you declared in the User
> Extensions preferences. Put your plugins into the Plugins folder.

Aren't these both script libraries? If so then they should go in:
<User Extensions>/Resources/Script Libraries

That will integrate them with the standalone builder. At least it did when I originally wrote the SB. The IDE Should provide options for loading these libraries at startup but it doesn't. I used to have a plugin for that but I haven't had time to maintain it for years. Make a quick plugin that parses the stacks in that folder at startup and starts using them and your set.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding
M E R Goulding Software Development

InstallGadget - How to create an installer in 10 seconds
revObjective  - Making behavior scripts behave