Where do I put libUUID.rev and qrtReportsLIb.rev in LiveCode?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Sep 20 19:11:53 EDT 2010

Can't access Preferences at all in LiveCode let alone Files. And there is no "My LiveCode" folder inside the documents folder here.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8