Still: Where do I put libUUID.rev and qrtReportsLIb.rev in LiveCode?

Alex Adams alex at a2technology.com
Mon Sep 20 16:22:57 EDT 2010

I have now tried some more things.  None work.

I tried creating a folder at the root level of the startup drive and
declaring it in the preferences for the User Extensions path.

My thought was that the My LiveCode folder was not created during
installation maybe because I designated that all users on the machine would
have access to LiveCode, so it would not have put the folder in my user
documents folder.  Good thought, but it didn't work.  I can't find anything
in the preferences to change the installation to consider me the only user.

I tried putting the .rev files in various places in the internal directory
along with the stacks that shipped with the app.  Still no joy.

Any ideas?  I'm dead in the water until this is resolved.

Thanks in advance,
--
Alex Adams

hawkVision — yourVision of all the info in yourWorld
A2 Technology Partners, Inc.
831-724-1397
alex at a2technology.com
www.a2technology.com