GOOSE BUMPS

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon Sep 20 10:39:17 EDT 2010

On 20/09/2010 15:17, "wayne durden" <wdurden at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am just a tad confused, have folks with a license received a new Rev
> account password yet.  I don't want to get stuck in a bit of limbo.  I have
> an enterprise license for a little over another year, but on the RC I
> downloaded you don't put in the license code any longer and I hadn't
> received a specific password from Rev for an account and on the RC I used
> the temp password...

You should have received account details by now, if not please check your
spam filter then email support at runrev.com.

> Thanks for any clarity on the situation.  Perhaps I should email Heather if
> folks have received an account password already...

We're created an FAQ for existing customers here which I hope is helpful:

http://www.runrev.com/support/faq/

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
RunRev - Software construction for everyone