GOOSE BUMPS

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Mon Sep 20 10:06:39 EDT 2010

For anyone already curious about this, if you have an existing license for a version of Revolution, when you go into your account settings you'll find that you're already licensed for LiveCode. You can download the release 4.5, now called LiveCode, and as you run it you do a log in using your Rev account email and password. Then it shows you the license you have, and you select that you want to use that license. I had worried briefly, because I was licensed for another two years of any version of Revolution. That need not have covered the product if the name changed!

Apart from some of the interface being dark, and the icon being new, it all looks familiar enough.