Unable to select text in script editor!!

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Sat Sep 18 20:27:47 EDT 2010

I am using Rev 4.0 Build 950 for the Mac. I have been experiencing sporadic
problems in the script editor. At times, I unable to select text. In these
situations, I can insert the cursor before text or after text to  move
forward to add or move backwards to delete text.

I have checked my preferences and found nothing. I have experienced this
with the Script Debug turn on and off. I have been forced to save and quit
and then restart Rev to get rid of this problem. Does anybody have any ideas
how I can fix this?