DataGrid Optimization question

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 18:49:58 EDT 2010

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 12:23 AM, Monte Goulding
<monte at sweattechnologies.com> wrote:
>>> What about the cost of all the object creation/manipulation that you don't need if you are just using it as data storage.
>>
>> I speak about something easy to manipulate and you reply with cost.
>
> Yes, Did you read the original post? It was about using HIDDEN datagrids! Clearly this is not what you do so why are you getting your back up?

Hum yes I read the original post and the post you missed of Andrew
when he needs help to initialize his hidden datagrid located in an
hidden card, two weeks ago.
All I try to do is help with thing I have already do, not destroy a
solution, not impose a solution. I'm for debating things with
arguments, examples.

They're is no perfect solution in my knowledge and we can debate of
that, friendly and kindly.

For example, in applications, a parameter table is often hidden but an
administrator can handle it, and can have an interface to set things.

It seems that you take my answers wrong, so I'll stop there.

See you next time for another debate about development. 8-)

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc