Slow launch times on Windows 7

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 14:42:38 EDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 7:56 PM, tekne <tekne at gruppoparentesi.it> wrote:

Riccardo,

> In my app I have about 130 substacks with an image substack and a lot of
> stack using datagrid. (rev file is about 45 MB)
> NO problem in the IDE and with the standalone in Mac, Linux and in WIN pre 7
> version (also with Vista)

Try to expertise the alwaysBuffer property of each substacks of your project.
For doing that, execute a script like this one in the main stack:

   repeat for each line tSubstack in the substacks of this stack
      put tSubstack && the alwaysbuffer of stack tSubstack of this
stack & cr after msg
   end repeat

If the alwaysBuffer property of several of the substacks is set to
true, try to set them to false and launch again.

Check also the alwaysBuffer property of your images

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc