iphoneRotateInterface command in mobile apps

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Sep 16 09:42:35 EDT 2010

On 16/09/2010 14:24, "paolo mazza" <mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com> wrote:

> Building a mobile applicantion,  I place in the openStack handler the
> command " iphoneRotateInterface "landscape left"  " in order to rotate the
> application accordingly.
>
> Any time I open the stack from the Revolution IDE, i get an error message
> because Rev does not accept this command.
>
> How can I avoid this?
>
> Still, once the application is compiled, it works fine.

We'll be performing an update to fix this before the shipping version. But
in the mean time you can do this:

if the environment is "mobile" then
  iphoneRotateInterface "landscape left"
end if

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
RunRev - Software construction for everyone