systemVersion, RunRev with WINE, burblings.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Sep 16 03:47:17 EDT 2010

Hi Richmon,

I'm glad that it works for you. As for me, I don't see how I could comfortably work with RunRev in WINE, since the toolbar and tools palette are made of PNG images. Most of my projects contain PNG's too. It would be really cool if the WINE developers fixed this. Forums... fora... hmm... discussion groups ;-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com